- Biomass Fact Sheets Available
- Beyond Biodiesel - Running on Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO)
- Global Sustainable Bioenergy Project Launched
Scientists from around the world - including Tom Richard , Director of the Penn State Institutes of Energy and the Environment - have joined forces to seek resolution of issues related to sustainable production of energy from biomass.
- Center to Investigate Plant Cell for Better Biomass Fuels
- Renewable and Alternative Energy Fact Sheets Available
Manufacturing Fuel Pellets from Biomass
Using Biodiesel Fuel in Your Engine
What's So Different about Biodiesel Fuel?
- Study Concludes That Microbial Electrolysis Cells Are a Promising Approach to Renewable and Sustainable Hydrogen Production
- "Sustainable Biofuels Redux"
Science-based policy is essential for guiding an environmentally sustainable approach to cellulosic biofuels.
- Penn State Cooperative Extension: Renewable & Alternative Energy (video)
- Pennsylvania Fuels for Schools and Beyond Program
- Chesapeake Bay Biofuels Summit Materials
Taking the Policy Lead for the Nation
- Biomass Energy Fact Sheet
- PSU Hydrogen Energy Research in the News
Clean, Carbon-Neutral Hydrogen on the Horizon
- Glen Cauffman and Tom Richard talk about Biomass Energy Extension (video clip)